I need help tracking down the culprit of this error

Started by InfinityKage, April 19, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InfinityKage

Trying to figure out what this error might mean:

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_WPFeedPatient.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00200>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage_Patch1 (object,Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x0211d>
at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x0056b>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)

The obvious is this part: WPFeedPatient.JobOnThing. Obviously it's about feeding the patient. But that's something I've been doing for quite some time. I'm not sure why it would suddenly error. Could it be what the food is made of?

Owlchemist

Are you by any chance using Common Sense? If you are, then it's probably an ignoreable error.

EDIT: just realized that could sound insulting, lol. I mean Common Sense, the mod!

InfinityKage

Quote from: Owlchemist on April 19, 2019, 07:40:14 PM
Are you by any chance using Common Sense? If you are, then it's probably an ignorable error.

Thanks man. Looks like the game was trying to feed the prisoner food that we did not actually have.