Errors upon opening game

Started by End1ess, April 19, 2019, 09:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

End1ess

Whenever I open the game, the error log opens and shows tons of errors. While non of these are "game breaking" I have realized that they are causing things like raids and trader events to never occur (tested multiple times on different story tellers and difficulty). At first I thought it might have been due to my mods (I had a lot), but even after removing them the errors remain. I've tried all the classic fixes, restarted, verified files, cleared config, and reinstalled but nothing has worked. Hoping to see if anyone else has had this problem and if/how they fixed it.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
to be more clear. These error show up right after you started rimworld before you even loaded a safegame ?
And the same error show up when you disable all mods ?
These error's arn't the typical error that show up when you got remain old version files left at your installation. But when such error's show up without active mods, you should delete the Core folder inside the Mods folder.
Then unzip it again or let steam repair/reinstall it.

End1ess

Yes the errors were occurring before entering a saved game and without mods. Tried what you suggested (deleting the core and letting steam download it) and was meet with no errors upon opening the game. Everything seems to be working as intended. Thank you so much for the help!