Encouraging romance

Started by tsmt1001, April 24, 2019, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsmt1001

So, is there a way to encourage pawns to romance each other? I played with and without Psychology mod, but it seems like it's a hit or miss to get them to pair up. On my previous colony, they were just pairing up like crazy, on my current one - not so much. I haven't done much different, except that my initial 3 pawns had left behind relationships.

eugeneb

I think you just need to get them spend time together. Possibly also make sure they are in good mood, I am not sure. Just have them do something romantic together, like craft stone blocks or plant potatoes. They'll have deep talk about cannibalism and stuff and fall in love in no time!

Kirby23590

Well with the dark magics of dev mode. You could try doing that, give them good opinions with each other and making them love each other.

Also with that mod, you can modify the psyche thing and adjust it to make like each other. Make sure they are both cannibals or otherwise they will easy breakups. Just make sure that they are friendly and don't talk about the things they don't like or insult each other or there will be no romance and just drama and rivalry.

Just give them good opinions with each and they will be lovin' each in no time... ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.