so,got banned on discord

Started by AlexNAC04, April 23, 2019, 03:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexNAC04

i had the n word copied for another server,i was looking at my phone cause a classmate sent me a message,when i got back to my pc i touched my mouse and pressed m2 and m1,the n word was on the server i deleted it immediately,but still got banned

Ramsis

Yeah not overturning that one. Sorry man you're done lol.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

ReZpawner

That's a really well thought out excuse though, because I too frequently copy offensive words, just to keep for a quick ctrl-v in case I want to offend an entire race, but can't be arsed to type out 6 letters. As we all do, I'm sure.

Ruisuki

I tripped and fell and the N word just slipped out

Kirby23590

Well why would i copy and paste those things man?

I would copy half of his words and avoid the forbidden word like that so that i wouldn't have it slip of it on my mouth..

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Dargaron

Is this what happens whenever the player banishes a pawn with the "Abrasive" trait?

Be glad you weren't turned into a hat: Rimworlders are known for doing that. :-D

Limdood

Yeah...

kinda dug your own hole there...

It's like: "I'm sorry officer, i meant to break into that other house, across the street in the other town.  It was just by accident I broke into this one!"

TheMeInTeam

I don't have any stake in this, but I can say that I have definitely seen people accidentally post some relatively compromising copypastas and/or memes to the wrong discord channel.  It can have some amusing outcomes.

Context matters quite a bit for this sort of thing too.

Limdood

Quote from: TheMeInTeam on April 25, 2019, 11:20:42 AM
I don't have any stake in this, but I can say that I have definitely seen people accidentally post some relatively compromising copypastas and/or memes to the wrong discord channel.  It can have some amusing outcomes.

Context matters quite a bit for this sort of thing too.

What one jokes or talks about says quite a bit about them.  Regardless of context. 

Kirby23590

Just make sure your joke and talk you're trying speak is more in neutral territory or in the middle ground...

Otherwise you might get caught and get kicked out or banned from such places if the admins heard that with the slip of tongue of saying those words, and like that regardless of context.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.