Saves Loading takes hours to load

Started by Styllion, April 24, 2019, 08:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Styllion

Is it normal for me to have Save Loading that last several times longer than the Start up loading time? It took me 15 minutes to load into the game but it took 2 to 3 hours to load the saves. Here is my log. It spends a lot of time trying to generate the world.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
There is no error after you are loading a safegame.
But there are "LoadingScreenManager :: ...." from Startup impact Mod i think and and later some other messages like "Trying Apparel_FlakJacket17377" and "starting apparel". Not sure which mod add them.
Ofcouse such things can slow down the loading process.

RealRuin mod try to access it server but failed (maybe wrong firewall settings) but this at Rimworld start not after loading.

But overall there arn't any critical error, so either you got a giant map+world which take very long to load, or a bad combination of mods.

Styllion

Quote from: Canute on April 24, 2019, 12:33:39 PM
But overall there arn't any critical error, so either you got a giant map+world which take very long to load, or a bad combination of mods.

I think the combination of Alpha animals, Dinosauria and Mega Fauna with Genetics Rim or it might be the [O21] Rimhammer caused an increase in the dead pawns count on my RunTime GC menu. I get about 10k plus dead pawns when i play the game for 30min with 4x Speed.

Styllion

I don't have it. I will attach my mod list to the post. My bad for forgetting that.

Edit: I also realized the O21 Rimhammer that i downloaded from steam adds something similar to the drones in the RimFactory mod. They are tiny undraftable pawns that hauls, builds and repairs things right?

Mehni