Can luciferium addiction be treat with Resurrector mech serum ?

Started by khun_poo, May 05, 2019, 04:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

Just let the colonist rehab and dead from drug withdrawal. Then inject resurrector mech serum to them. Will that cure?

Kirby23590

Luciferium is stuck forever man... Revive him or her and put him cyrosleep forever until you get and buy Luciferium from traders or those dropped from raiders and as quest rewards...

Otherwise look for a mod that can remove Luciferium out of him or her. Sparkling Worlds has such item that can remove that addiction...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

khun_poo

Limdood

you could use dev mode if all you're trying to do is get rid of it any way you can.  I believe the "remove HeDiff" function would work to remove luciferium addiction.

Kirby23590

It's kinda cheat-y with Dev Mode... But that's also one of the other ways... Unless you don't care about cheatin' ;)

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

patoka

ummm...what i used to do back in the day when i was all about micro-ing the shit out of the game was to force feed luciferium to all prisoners that i dont wanna recruit (after "processing") and let them free. they will return at some point again as raiders with the same scars, missing body parts and peg legs, also with the same addiction to luciferium. and you know what an addiction in a foreign pawn means, right? they ALWAYS have the stuff with them. not much, but it sure as hell accumulates and it works with any drug, but only luci seems worth bothering with
surely you dont need to rebutcher corpses that you already half butchered if you leave the table to smoke a joint real quick?

Canute

Quotethey will return at some point again as raiders with the same scars, missing body parts and peg legs,
You can't await that they got simulated out of the world too.
The healing aspect only work when they are at your map.
But the benefit are, they come with more luciferium at their bag to your map.

patoka

Quote from: Canute on May 12, 2019, 02:55:31 AM
Quotethey will return at some point again as raiders with the same scars, missing body parts and peg legs,
You can't await that they got simulated out of the world too.
The healing aspect only work when they are at your map.
But the benefit are, they come with more luciferium at their bag to your map.
i never claimed they SHOULD heal off map, just that they dont. i actually like it the way it is rn. i was just explaining the thing with luci with some other examples, in case someone hasnt made these observations before
surely you dont need to rebutcher corpses that you already half butchered if you leave the table to smoke a joint real quick?