Default distance

Started by FrankWilson, May 08, 2019, 06:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankWilson

How to know the fixed distance that people can move to my dining table, to get food ... I feel that almost everyone rarely walks because of this.

Demoulius

No clue, but I tend to have my fridge near my rec room with a big table and that seems to work just fine for letting people eat there. They typically only eat on the ground if they are on a caravan or out hunting when they get hungry...

Kirby23590

I mostly build some tables around the colony when the fridge is far. Since my guys eat them on the floor with them. With 20 Colonists the 1x2 tables around help out, with some stools... And with a few night owls, mostly two they should keep the colony happy and freaking out over ate without a table debuff...

It's more noticeable when they mine something like a asteroid and some of them are eating them without a table since they are far away from them. LOL :P 

But the Fine meals i'm making should lower the ate without the table thing...

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Demoulius

I always put a little table in the bedrooms of my colonists as well :) sometimes they wake up and instantly sit down and eat if they went to bed with a meal in their inventory.

tsmt1001

I tried putting table in the bedrooms, but some of them just went to other colonists bedrooms to eat and then the bedroom owners complained about disturbed sleep. Can you avoid this?

Prolbo

Well, while it would be nice to know default "search for table" distance, much better topic would be "why this asshats like so much to go utside to dig 1 rock and take a snack few steps near, only to go alll way back after they finish?"