New Youtube series.

Started by Ednac, July 19, 2014, 09:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ednac

I'm a very out there person, my first Youtube series I helped with was a Machinima suite called Arby 'n' the Chief. I am now making a new series (by myself and with a peer)
Called Sven and John its largely based of the idea there is a smart guy and a complete idiot.
It binds them together with love and it never ends, until the ending which I already have the script for.
The Trailer for the first season is coming out soon, but we have to fix the random changes in the portrait to landscape. Please support this production (no donating just tons of hilarious things) I will post updates on this thread. There are going to be more than 3 series each containing at least 18 episodes, and that's all the script I have right now.

a89a89

Ednac

Quote from: a89a89 on July 21, 2014, 08:46:25 PM
Are these 2 men?
Actually yes, but a girl is added in I don't want to give to much away, but the girl is naked the entire time. Always. I wrote this in algebra class. Don't ask. I will post Sven and John's photos.

a89a89

Ednac

Quote from: a89a89 on July 24, 2014, 11:29:20 AM
IS it animated?
No, it is slightly more crude but in a funny way.

a89a89

So 2 male lovers and a naked chick? I might take a look at it whenit comes out

Ednac

Quote from: a89a89 on July 24, 2014, 07:33:58 PM
So 2 male lovers and a naked chick? I might take a look at it whenit comes out
Thank you and I don't think that they are gay,but after what they've been through (released in final episode) it seems normal for them to have bonded. These are clay figures, not people. If thats what your happy about I made these guys out of clay.