Errors Upon Launch

Started by Crystallinechill, May 07, 2019, 07:44:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystallinechill

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this.  I am having an issue when the game boots up with some errors and I'm 99% sure it's because of a race mod or two I have (Kurin) and I am not entirely sure what to do about it, as I'm newer to modding this game (and the game altogether). I encountered a similar issue before because I did not have the right load order and I fixed it that time (different mod), but this mod doesn't say anything about load order or where what needs to be, if anywhere specific at all.  I can only assume it's the Kurin race because all the errors mention tailedfox or some such, and iirc that's the only mod I have that's like that.

I was hoping to get help or be pointed in the right direction.

Thank you. Here is the log from the game.

https://git.io/fjcVL

Canute

Hi,
when you subscribe a mod, you should check if that mod require other mods to run.
In the case of Kurin, you need 2 other mods, and these mods need to be BEFORE Kurin.

Crystallinechill

Hello! Thank you. I should have noted, I do have the two pre-requisite mods.

That being said, I'm a damn moron. I kept loading the Alien Races mod *after* the actual races, because I kept reading as a race itself for whatever reason. You'd think after modding Bethesda games all these years, I'd be more careful, lol.

Thank you for your help. That fixed it.

Canute

Any game got his own rules.
This count for the gameplay and for modding ! :-)