[1.0.2231] Colonists won't wear clothes

Started by Curly, May 05, 2019, 08:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curly

I haven't found anything on this topic and I'm not sure if it's caused by a mod.

My colonists won't wear clothes unless I force them to wear them despite unhappy nudity. I tried resetting all settings, a new save game, disabling all mods, changing outfits. The colonist who didn't wear a jacket put one on when the "need warm clothes" message popped up but still won't wear anything else despite the unhappy nudity modifier.

Canute

Did you check the clothing policity he got ?
Since you mention mods. Does any red lines (error) show up at the log window (you need to enabled develper mode at the options).

Curly

Clothing policy is set to "Anything" above 50% durability. The available clothes are all 95%+.

I'm not sure if you're looking for this but this is the link from the "share logs" button https://git.io/fjn62
and these are all the red lines from the logs

[attachment deleted due to age]

togfox

Have experienced this. Never took the time to work it out.

Canute

Yep, the Share logs button is much better then a screenshot !
From the log
Quote[From BnC] Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 Detected
[From BnC] ** If you use Alien Race, plz use - BnC Alien Support - together.
Or If you don't use Alien Race, take it out. Now that's not necessary anymore. **
So you should subscribe BnC Alien Support i think.

Some minor error's but nothing critical (i think).

QuoteClothing policy is set to "Anything" above 50% durability. The available clothes are all 95%+.
Did you try out a new policy with allow all and assign that to the pawn ?
When he start to wear stuff with the new policy, then is something wrong with the other policy.

Curly

Tried that and still no luck. Also tried deleting the install folder and redownloading it through steam, still the same issue.

Completely fresh install, all mods disabled, newly started "Crashlanded" scenario, made everyone remove their clothes and let them idle for a while.

update: I tried another fresh install, this time not letting steam download workshop content in the first place. They now start wearing clothes and continue to do so with workshop content downloaded and enabled, but no luck on the old savegame. Luckily it's not that old but still a bummer.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

I don't think that is a vanilla thing, or many other people report it before.
It is more a problem/conflict with one of the mod's you used before.

But it is hard/imposible to say why just that pawn don't want wear stuff.