[1.0] [ADDON] Gloomy Extra (13-05-2019)

Started by Semo, May 13, 2019, 03:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semo

Gloomy Extra - Kitchen

Add-on for Gloomy Furniture
Requires Gloomy Furniture.

This is a fan-made add-on
While I spend a fair amount of time making these sprites, all credits go to the original devs (Gloomylynx and NukaFrog).

Features
- Small Butcher table - 2x1 replaces vanilla butcher table. Found in Production
- Electric Stove - A new texture for the electric stove.
- Sink - Boost production, increases cleanliness of connected worktable and room.
(Works with Dubs Bad Hygiene if installed and enabled)
- Butcher shelf - Wall mounted. Boost production, increases cleanliness.
- Cupboard A - Wall mounted.  Boost production, increases cleanliness.
(Connection gets blocked by the wall in some spots. Working on a solution)
- Cupboard B and C - Boost production, increases cleanliness.
Different east/west textures for better connection. It's not perfect but it's something.
- Kitchen Floor - A tiled kitchen floor made from blocks or steel.
- Corners for Cupboards - Corner pieces to make everything fit nice.

Load order
- Gloomy Furniture
- Gloomy Vanilla (optional)
- Dubs Bad Hygiene (optional)
- Bad Hygiene Lite (optional)

- Gloomy Extra

Gloomy Vanilla Beta Patch
Added a patch for Gloomy Vanilla.
Gloomy Extra items are not changed or balanced with with Gloomy vanilla.
It just takes care of some errors and moves some items to a different categorie.

Dubs Bad Hygiene & Bad Hygiene Lite
The Gloomy Kitchen sink is now detected by Dubs Bad Hygiene thanks to Dubwise!
This should fix wrong load order problems and should be a more stable experience.
DBH functionality is automatically added to the sink if you install and enable DBH.

Note
This is my first release in a really long time and it may contain bugs and errors.
It should work fine with existing saves, but please keep this in mind when adding it to your game.

Please report any problems you may have and I'll try and fix them as soon as possible.

Download

Gloomy Extra - Kitchen
Steam
Dropbox

Gloomy Furniture (required for Gloomy Extra)

Steam
Non-steam version can be found on the steam page.

Change log

[size=0px]October[/size][size=0px] 11th, 2019[/size][/size][size=0px]
- Added patch for Gloomy Vanilla Overhaul.[/size]

[/size]May 15th, 2019
- Removed Dubs Bad Hygiene patch
- The Gloomy Kitchen sink is now detected by DBH thanks to Dubwise!
  This should fix wrong load order problems and should be a more stable experience.

May 13th, 2019
- Added Corner pieces
- Slightly adjusted some textures

May 9th, 2019
- Added patch for Dubs Bad Hygiene

LicenseThis is an add-on for Gloomy Furniture. I have permission to use parts of the official mod in order to create this one.
This means all rights and credits belong to the original devs of Gloomy Furniture (Gloomylynx and NukaFrog).
Gloomy Furniture license applies. You can add this to a modpack with credits.
You CAN NOT reuse or edit the content without permission from either Gloomylynx or NukaFrog and myself.
[size=0px]

Trunken

rawrfisher

Now if only there was varients of the other vanilla bench's
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Lex Silvas

XoXo

Semo

Quote from: rawrfisher on May 13, 2019, 07:09:23 PM
Now if only there was varients of the other vanilla bench's

You mean the 2x1 bench without a back rest? That's not a bad idea.
Anyway there is a reason I've reserved 3 posts and why the title says Gloomy Extra and not Gloomy Extra - Kitchen.
Oh spoilers..

Tocato

Oleg974

Good day from Russia!
I am absolutely delighted with your mod! great graphics! that's how I would like to see the whole RimWorld. I really hope that you will continue to work further. thanks for the hours of pleasure, standing ovation!

sayheyjay

Could you update the dropbox version to the latest available on Steam?

Semo

Updated. Couple of days ago actually but hey..

Also there wont be a big content update for gloomy extra. Instead part of the content can be found in Gloomy Vanilla Overhaul right now!
The rest of it will be a separate mod made by Zymex. I don't have that much time these days so I'm happy Zymex came along and is willing to put in some effort. I'll helping him a bit here and there so it shouldn't be to long before release.

Nieve

Need help for load order, when i first download it have many item in it, but still missing some, and the tags look messy.

I tried to follow the load order like written from Overhual, it look cleaner but many item weren't shown.
Like rugs, table decos, tree, and some stuffs that said in the description but never shown, also, some that displayed but inactive, like kitchen sink, window/vent wall.

The log was just too large i can't attach it, if you need i will upload to somewhere.

zymex

Quote from: Nieve on October 16, 2019, 07:06:30 AM
Need help for load order, when i first download it have many item in it, but still missing some, and the tags look messy.

I tried to follow the load order like written from Overhual, it look cleaner but many item weren't shown.
Like rugs, table decos, tree, and some stuffs that said in the description but never shown, also, some that displayed but inactive, like kitchen sink, window/vent wall.

The log was just too large i can't attach it, if you need i will upload to somewhere.

hello first of please install Fluffys mod manager... that one will tell you recomended mod order AND tell you NOT to have both gloomy vanilla and gloomy vanilla overhaul.... =) use only overhaul.
its same mod just an old version

also maybe move medicaddons and more linkables over gloomy vanilla overhaul =)