Bug with block

Started by bruunz, May 21, 2019, 06:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruunz

Hi,

Anyone know why the blocks in my home cannot be merged?

Stockpile to the left outside contains blocks already however this set of blocks inside cannot be interacted with.

I've tried to create new stockpile zones to no avail. The stack of 6 seemed to be bugged.

Save game here; https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljc9n8w38smu6jo/The%20Banbiar%20of%20the%20Valley%20%28Permadeath%29.zip?dl=0

Ark

You have two stockpiles of equal priority. You can only merge stock within the same stockpile. The inside stockpile is size 1, and there are only the 6 blocks in it. Change the inside stockpile to low priority, and haul the blocks outside to the normal priority pile. Or just delete the inside stockpile.

bruunz

Quote from: Ark on May 22, 2019, 12:15:01 AM
You have two stockpiles of equal priority. You can only merge stock within the same stockpile. The inside stockpile is size 1, and there are only the 6 blocks in it. Change the inside stockpile to low priority, and haul the blocks outside to the normal priority pile. Or just delete the inside stockpile.

Wow, i feel so stupid... Thank you... I thought i deleted that original stockpile but somehow i must of shrunk to 1 tile.

I'll just go back to my corner.