Turn off "no power" indicators

Started by Animam, May 16, 2019, 06:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animam

Hi everyone, I hope I'm in the right section for this, I've been looking around for quite some time now but haven't found an answer so I'll ask here :

Is there a way or a mod that turns off the indicators on items that are unpowered ? I ask that because I use switches to turn off and on rooms when I need it but when it's off, my screen is riddled with the "power cut" indicators all around my base and it's very annoying to say the least.

To be clear I attached the image of the indicator I'm talking about ^^

Thanks in advance for anyone who'll take time to answer. :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Chesssx

I would suggest just cutting off power to the devices individually if you have pawns who have unimportant jobs. It doesn't take much time unless you are playing heavily modded and have many devices.
Remember that enemies get turned into hats, colonists get turned into chemfuel unless they are a pyro then they get to burn alive.

Animam

Hey, thanks for the reply but that's not the issue. And yes my game is heavily modded, I'm talking more than 200 mods running at the same time and one of them adds sensors to switches so they turn on and off wether a pawn is in a room or out which is pretty neat but the counterpart is that when there's no pawn in rooms the power cut indicators are everywhere  ;D
I'd mod that if I knew how to but sadly I don't ^^

Hans Lemurson

Perhaps you could learn how to do a simple graphical mod yourself and make the no-power image to be something you find less obtrusive.

Generally small mods for very specific things are hard to find, and so making it yourself may be the best option.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.