Started by Kenneth, May 17, 2019, 06:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueTressym

Quote from: Nightinggale on May 30, 2019, 08:29:18 AM
Quote from: BlueTressym on May 18, 2019, 11:56:35 PM
Just offering some feedback.  I'm not sure on loading times ATM (I got distracted - don't ask!) but will try again and report on that.  I HAVE noticed an error popping up that seems to be related to Fluffy's Mod Manager. 

Quote[ModCheck] Internal failure patching Verse.LoadedModManager.ApplyPatches
I'm not really sure why it's reported here when it explicitly states ModCheck. However I updated ModCheck yesterday to fix this problem and it should be gone by now. If not, odds are that you rely on some mod, which includes ModCheck.dll and that mod haven't updated. If you don't feel like waiting for such mods to update, you can add the ModCheck mod.

The problem isn't even a serious one. It just disables the ability to profile xml patching (performance measurement for modders). Everything else should still work just fine.
*sigh*  I reported it here because it is something that popped up when I switched to the unstable beta and I noted it as part of reporting on that.  Also, I haven't been using ModCheck and thus didn't think of this as an error with that.  I saw 'ModManager' mentioned in the error and thought it might be related to Fluffy's Mod Manager, as I previously stated.  Since I had already read that the beta might have issues with mods like Mod Manager, I wasn't too worried, just reporting that such was the case.  I was not aware that 'LoadedModManager' might apply to something found as a .dll in other mods, since that's not something I know anything about. 

Kenneth

Update is now released as stable, so I'll close this topic.

Please post any issues you find in the Bugs forum.