Next Update

Started by Royal_Coyote_YouTube, May 06, 2019, 01:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elowrzud

Quote from: eugeneb on May 15, 2019, 11:20:14 AM
Quote from: Limdood on May 15, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
Oh, this i HAVE to hear....please, do tell.
I kind of agree on this. The game is already among the best I've played but also has a ton of unrealized potential. If it were up to me, I'd probably keep adding events, including complex ones, because the way it is now, dealing with "cold snap -> raid -> heat wave -> raid -> blight -> poison ship -> etc" does get repetitive over time. It would be cool to have something more complex, maybe mini stories even. E.g. some relative of local tribe's chieftain has heart issue and they are asking you to save their life. Or the tribe is starting to have plague epidemic. Area-wide effects so that toxic fallout can't be avoided by temporarily going camping a few tiles away. World being influenced by your reaction to events (tribe was raided by pirates and called you for help, you ignored and now it's a pirate base). May be if I keep screwing up responding to events and global conditions deteriorate past a certain tipping point, that would finally give me motivation to build ship. Abandoned ancient military base you can explore. Ideally I want to play this game and have so many events that I barely notice repetitiveness! (and I personally would be more than happy to keep purchasing these as DLCs or something).

Most of this solve Hardcore SK Mod

For me now the biggest problem are this base factions which are for now placeholders which dont do anything. They dont have own economy, dont produce anything which later sell through caravans. And they dont develop themselves when our game progress. Is quite funny to see AI raid which consist 30-40 NPC army. And when you attack their base you dont see their mortars a lot of NPCs, even food etc.