is there a good tutorial on industrial age?

Started by Boloss31, May 30, 2019, 12:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boloss31

i'd like to increase the productivity for drugs and found a real cartel.. but i don't know how to use the mods, there are a few examples on youtube i didn't understand.

Boloss31

i don't remenber exactly the tool cabinet is limited to 2 examples, if i had more it won't be efficient?

B@R5uk

I don't like mods, vanilla has a lot staff to get interesting plays with.

Yes, tool cabinets has a bonus limit of two per workbench. So the other ways to improve productivity is to get pawns with "hard woker" traits (two at once will be the best), train their corresponding skill (you may like to buy neurotrainer mech serum to speed things up a bit, but this is lucky) and give them archotech arms replacements to boost pawns manipulation that also increase overall work speed in all cases.

Also if you want to go down crasy resercher path you may get your drag making pawn on wake-up drug as it give huge bonus to work speed as well if I recall correctly. Every drugger should try his own medicine!

Note that some drugs (psychite tea and roll-ups) require cooking skill instead of intellectual. So, firstly it's the best way to train cooks and secondly cooks are the best wokers for this drug job.