More End Goals

Started by Romi, May 31, 2019, 10:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romi

I wish there would be more end goals, like:
- You have to destroy every faction on the planet. (destroy all enemies goal or conquer everything goal)
- You need to gather enough colonists to form a community (community goal)
- You need to create a highly trained squad and defeat the mechanoid hive. Also possibly an insect one as well? (defeat the mechanoids goal)
More stuff like that, it would be fun to have more goals to work towards to.

Kirby23590

I think a Pirate Citadel or Headquarters where they have their Base of Operations and have a spaceship inside it meaning that that is a goal you can take as a another way to escape the rim. Rushing in and destroying the pirates guarding it and take it for yourself while defending it from other raiders and the pirates trying to retake it.

Or once you reached the highest point of relationship with an Faction like 90 they will build a or spot a spaceship for you and ask you if were planning to escape the planet. And in the site will play similarly to the journey ending one but with prebuilt turrets and some friendly mercenaries helping you out.

I liked the Community goal and the Defeat the Mechanoids goal ones.
This makes sense to create a community and create alliances with other friendly factions to smart a small but growing community in the rims and the destroying the Mechanoids hive so that they will not raid anymore again.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.