[Help] having issues on an existing save, XML Errors

Started by The_Crimson, June 09, 2019, 10:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crimson

i had a modded save which was working fine the other day and now i cant seem to launch into it, it gets stuck on the "spawning things" and never loads, ive left it for over an hour

the errors that appear in the log relate to the Expanded Medical Systems mod and its implants with
XML error: <defaultLabelColor>(18,215,57)</defaultLabelColor> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef. Context: <HediffDef ParentName="MSE_BrainImplantBionic">

there were also some issues with many items apparently being indestructable and multiple damage values
i have quite limited experience with modding but if more log dumps would help then let me know what i have to do

i have not changed anything since the save was last working, went out for lunch and came back and launched it and didnt work from then on

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
i bet you use steam. So it isn't impossible that some mod author update his mod and made some mistakes.
Since you allready identify the mod, you should check the mod page for the last change.
And you could point the mod author at these error if they arn't allready mention at the discussion.
Btw. you can use these green "Share log" button instead of a screenshot.

The_Crimson

Yeah I use steam, I'll give it a look but if no luck then I'll start over and limit some mods to lessen the amount of issues
Many thanks for the reply, huge help