Log filling up with errors...

Started by GrimTrigger, June 05, 2019, 08:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimTrigger

I have a number of alien race mods, the humanoid alien 2.0 mod, facial stuff, modcheck, alien face expansion etc etc in the correct order.   My game was doing fine up until today.  I stopped playing for a few days and then loaded my game back up today to be swarmed with these errors, I do not want my log file to bloat, and it does actually cause some occasional hiccups while playing.  How in the hell do I save my game, I really do not want to start over with this colony concept.

Exception drawing Jack: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons'.
at FacialStuff.CompBodyAnimator.DrawAlienBodyAddons (UnityEngine.Quaternion,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,Verse.Rot4) <0x000ce>
at FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer.Prefix (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3&,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x01c96>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch2 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool) <0x00185>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x000a9>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch2 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x00196>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00081>
at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0003d>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x0004b>
at Verse.Thing.Draw () <0x00052>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () <0x0001c>
at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () <0x00468>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

Canute

I think,
that you just encounter a combination of face + alien that don't works together.
Try to disable the alien face expansion and try to load the safegame. But i am not sure if it still loadable.
And you should ask at the mod topic about the face stuff about the error.

GrimTrigger

Will post there as well.  Funny thing is, I added the alien face expansion to my mod list after I began experiencing all of these log issues, believing it would resolve the potential issue