Important but possibly hard-to-implement features i.e big ideas

Started by Rennegade, July 20, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rennegade

First Idea: Weapon crafting. Now, correct me if there is a way to do this, but I feel it is unfair that I'm stuck using the same 3 starting guns because the common drop is bows. I have thousands of piecies of metal, and have no way to put that to use, outside of building more turrets or mortars.

Second idea: Counter-invasions. How is it that ever SINGLE person on this planet knows where I live, and yet I don't know where they live. Idea to do this: have your soldiers be able to stop shooting at a person when they start retreating, then have one of your people tail him, then find his/her base.

Enrymion

I definetly hope that we'll eventually be able to send people to explore the world map and visit other sites.
Actually following a raider back to their base is a pretty cool idea.

Halinder

Counter-invasions have been mentioned in three separate threads, I think. Maybe I've forgotten how to count. As for weapon crafting, I do believe there is a mod for this, but am uncertain if it's been updated to recent alphas as I watched Mr. Falcon's playthroughs and he'd been building L-15 machineguns.