Mechanoid raid of insanity

Started by porcupine, July 21, 2014, 02:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahjital

If there ever was a reason to leave the colony in a spaceship, this is it :D

I wonder how did you get so many raiders to spawn? I guess that the colony is really really rich and you are playing on Randy who can randomly give you a raid of 150% the size Cassandra would give you =p

porcupine

Quote from: Rahjital on July 28, 2014, 05:23:51 PM
If there ever was a reason to leave the colony in a spaceship, this is it :D

I wonder how did you get so many raiders to spawn? I guess that the colony is really really rich and you are playing on Randy who can randomly give you a raid of 150% the size Cassandra would give you =p

Pretty much, just perpetual spawn of attacks, thus more weapons, few people to sell 'em to (though even if I could, i'd still be stupid rich by the systems goals), etc.

Basically it seems unavoidable that your colony becomes rich with current event systems.  Even if you loose all your colonists, you're still going to have their weapons, their resources, or their resources invested into buildings, thus rich.

I think if the weather system wasn't so uncooperative, the obvious clean-up method would be a number of additional incendary mortars, and letting 'em clean up the stragglers with 'em (aka scorched earth, fsck it all).