Want to test the game? (closed)

Started by Tynan, September 17, 2013, 12:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Ataraxist

-Have you tested a game before its release?
Many... but better yet, I am a project manager for a data-mining company, so I am thouroughly well versed in logging/documenting bugs in general.

-Are you willing and able to record a video of your first playthrough so I can look at it?
Whatever is needed can be done.

Kalesin

First, congratulations on your game (if they serve as information, I learned of its existence today through Rock, Paper, Shotgun: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09/18/space-colonial-ambition-rimworld

*Have you tested a game before its release?
I tested multiple games (KSP, Lord of the Rings Online, Dont Starve, Godus, ...) but not private.
I have worked for 5 years as a developer of enterprise applications.
Player usual games such as Dwarf Fortress, FTL, SpaceChem, 7Steps, Crusaders Kings 2, ... apart from those mentioned above.
*Are you willing and able to record a video of your first playthrough so I can look at it?
Yes :)

mori

-Have you tested a game before its release?
Yes.
-Are you willing and able to record a video of your first playthrough so I can look at it?
Yes,yes,yes.

Syphus

I know this says closed for now, but just in case:

-On What Operating System?
Windows 7, although if really necessary I have access to a Mac.
-Have you ever tested a game before its release?
I have been involved in a few closed betas and Alphas. I'd prefer not to name names here, but if you're really interested I could tell you which specific ones. My real life job leaves me with quite a bit of free time, so I'm also happy to put the effort into really testing the game.

I'll record the first one, and second one, and however many you want after that.

SharpKris

If you'll be looking for testing, then this Dwarf is up for it!

oasis789

If and when you're looking for more testers:

-On what operating systems can you test the game? Windows, Mac, and/or Linux? Windows 8
-Have you tested a game before its release? No. Does playing DF count?
-Are you willing and able to record a video of your first playthrough so I can look at it? Yes and yes.

motobit

i know this is closed, but hope dies last. if a slot should free up, i would gladly join the party.

im on windows, have some expirience in beta testing and bug reporting.
im not so cool with videos.
also, im on vacation for the next 2 weeks.

Yarkista

I've been at school the past two times the call has been given so i'll just put this here if more positions are opened so I don't miss it.

-On what operating systems can you test the game? Windows.

-Have you tested a game before its release?  No, but I have tested a few mods before.

-Are you willing and able to record a video of your first playthrough so I can look at it? Yes, I have a powerful machine and FRAPS so I should be able to do it no problem.