[Mod] (Alpha 5D) Rimworld Extended v0.8

Started by Chiko, July 21, 2014, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khadi

Quote from: Chiko on August 02, 2014, 05:59:40 PM
Where did you put the compatibility patch? Inside this mod or inside CCM? You have to put it inside CCM because the game loads that game first.

Yes, i puted it inside the ccm. And now it won't work.

Chiko

Quote from: Khadi on August 02, 2014, 06:06:42 PM
Quote from: Chiko on August 02, 2014, 05:59:40 PM
Where did you put the compatibility patch? Inside this mod or inside CCM? You have to put it inside CCM because the game loads that game first.
Yes, i puted it inside the ccm. And now it won't work.
That's weird. I just tried it myself and it works with no problems. Maybe your game loads my mod first or something.

Khadi

Quote from: Chiko on August 02, 2014, 06:14:24 PM
That's weird. I just tried it myself and it works with no problems. Maybe your game loads my mod first or something.

So that means i have to find out myself. Awesome mod by the way.

Chiko

I think I know what the problem is. I think CCM got an update that changes his map generation file, which the patch changes back to the old one and causes the error.

I will fix it as soon as I get time, I'm currently working on other things right now.

Khadi

Quote from: Chiko on August 02, 2014, 06:20:34 PM
I think I know what the problem is. I think CCM got an update that changes his map generation file, which the patch changes back to the old one and causes the error.

I will fix it as soon as I get time, I'm currently working on other things right now.

Oh, really? Thank you. So for now i have to wait then.

Chiko

Mkay, I managed to fix the compatibility patch with CCM and uploaded it into the main page.

Khadi

ScorchingBlaze

Update for Alpha 6 coming? 

Missing this mod so much  :'(

Chiko

Quote from: ScorchingBlaze on August 28, 2014, 10:27:14 AM
Update for Alpha 6 coming? 

Missing this mod so much  :'(
I was actually about to update this mod some days ago but Alpha 6 hardcoded the part needed to change the starting materials in new games. I decided to wait till a new Alpha but if ppl want this mod sooner than later then I guess I could update it with some changes.

ScorchingBlaze

Quote from: Chiko on August 28, 2014, 11:07:21 AM

I was actually about to update this mod some days ago but Alpha 6 hardcoded the part needed to change the starting materials in new games. I decided to wait till a new Alpha but if ppl want this mod sooner than later then I guess I could update it with some changes.

Yes, please that'd be great if its manageable

Josh_Hawley

Quote from: ScorchingBlaze on August 29, 2014, 10:58:55 AM
Quote from: Chiko on August 28, 2014, 11:07:21 AM

Yes, please that'd be great if its manageable

Yes Please =)
I finally registered an account here just so I could request this.