Guests self tend infections [then die]

Started by deva, June 21, 2019, 09:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deva

Exactly the same issue from this bug a while back https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46690.0. I'm running 1.0 with mods but none that modify guest behavior aside from the Hospitality mod.

Guests get an infection then self-tend with 0% bandage and end up dying as a result regardless of what I try to do.

Kirby23590

This is a modded thing. Because of the Hospitality mod.

The only way to prevent that is to use zones and keep them safe from harm getting cut wounds especially if there is raiders or manhunter packs waiting outside.

It's annoying if that happens if was a relative or a loved of colonist and dies.
But Zoning them in a safe or enclosed place will 80% prevent getting nasty wounds and then infections from happening until they start to leave.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

deva

But they aren't necessarily 'guests' all the time. Currently every single person to have done it was a faction person I rescued. Because I would use them when they'd visit to get rid of the spaceship and their mechs by sacrificing the traveling faction caravans and whoever survived I'd rescue to heal up and let them be on their way. But now they self-tend once brought into the hospital. So they aren't guests via the Hospitality mod and just traders from faction caravans.