Error log popping out while playing (help me decipher it)

Started by dvdmcwilliams, June 28, 2019, 11:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvdmcwilliams

Here's the link (https://gist.github.com/84e55a80c1c1fae251c233fae8060144), idk which one of the mods is giving me problems, but the log pops up when i open the game and then from time to time while I'm playing, thanks in advance for any help given ;).

Razuhl

When loading a game you are prompted with:

Error in Map.FinalizeLoading(): System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.IThingHolder>.get_Item (int) <0x00083>
at Verse.ThingOwnerUtility.GetAllThingsRecursively (Verse.IThingHolder,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>,bool,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IThingHolder>) <0x001ba>
at Verse.ThingOwnerUtility.GetAllThingsRecursively<Verse.Thing> (Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.Thing>,bool,System.Predicate`1<Verse.IThingHolder>,bool) <0x00341>
at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.CalculateWealthItems () <0x0011f>
at RimWorld.WealthWatcher.ForceRecount (bool) <0x000bc>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map.FinalizeInit_Patch2 (object) <0x0052a>
at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () <0x00aa8>
at Verse.Game.LoadGame () <0x005f0>

That means inside the FinalizeLoading method occurred an error and that prevents all follow up instructions to run(Namely no MapComponents are initialized). Which is probably why your game later throws errors.

Try deleting all rimfridges, make a save to another file and load that to see if it fixes the error.

Razuhl

Well dubs bad hygiene lists prison labor as incompatible on their steam page because of that error. Maybe if you follow the uninstall instructions on prison labor and remove it, it goes away. Comparing mod lists from other bug reports the shared mods in all of them were:

Dubs Bad Hygiene
EdB Prepare Carefully
Prison Labor
[KV] RimFridge - 1.0

dvdmcwilliams

Thank you so much for your help!!!, ill try removing prison labour then.