Heat wave B18

Started by BarbaraWike, July 03, 2019, 03:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbaraWike

Swissline - Mỹ Phẩm Hàng Đầu Thụy Sỹ
Mỹ Phẩm Swissline Thụy Sỹ

Mỹ phẩm Swissline là thương hiệu mang đẳng cấp Hoàng gia , ra đời vào khoảng thập niên 60, Swissline là "đứa con cưng" của Hoàng tử Micheal Massalsky thuộc dòng dõi Hoàng gia Thụy Sỹ, đồng thời cũng là người đứng đầu điều hành viện nghiên cứu Laprairie danh tiếng bậc nhất. Với khát khao lan tỏa những sản phẩm chăm sóc sắc đẹp "thuần khiết thiên nhiên", ông đã hợp tác cùng 5 thành viên nổi tiếng từ các Tập đoàn mỹ phẩm nổi tiếng trên toàn thế giới với hơn 50 năm kinh nghiệm khác để tạo nên thương hiệu Swissline: "đế chế" mỹ phẩm sinh học điều trị và phục hồi cho mọi làn da trở nên đẹp rạng ngời, không tì vết. Mỹ phẩm Swissline đã được cấp chứng nhận BIOCOSC đảm bảo tất cả sản phẩm chăm sóc da và điều trị chuyên biệt của hãng đều có nguồn gốc hữu cơ toàn phần, không có bất kì thành phần hóa học nhân tạo có hại nào cho làn da và sức khỏe của người sử dụng. Swislsine là thương hiệu đầu tiên trên thế giới sở hữu phát minh công nghệ Living Cell Therapy tế bào gốc và công nghệ chống lão hóa. Với ứng dụng công nghệ sinh học hiện đại bậc nhất, Swissline đã tạo nên thế hệ sản phẩm thiên nhiên độc quyền có nguồn gốc 100% từ thực vật, dễ dàng chinh phục mọi kiểm nghiệm y sinh học, các vòng kiểm duyệt khắt khe về chất lượng của các cơ quan Quốc tế và đáp ứng nhu cầu đa dạng của khách hàng.  Sản phẩm của thương hiệu Swissline ngoài những tác dụng chuyên biệt thì đều cam kết với người dùng của mình

Nguồn: https://dangcapphaidep.vn/thuong-hieu/swissline

Canute

How much your cooler are able to cool depen on the serveral factors.
Insulation, if you just got simple walls, double wall's around your freezer can work wonder. Not to forget an airlock door system. Door Space Door.
An open door work's like a vent.

Then the target your cooler will deliver the heat to, best would be an outdoor area.
And specal for these heat wave's you should have 1-2 extra cooler. Just set them to different temp. so they are inactive at regular use.

Limdood

Spelled out simply:

There is bleed over between temperatures of two different areas.  The temperature equalizes CONSTANTLY.  It equalizes quickly between open doors and vents, slowly through single walls, very slowly through double walls, and instantly through openings (if a wall is removed so that it now counts as 1 room).  The bigger the temperature difference, the faster the temperature bleed through those walls/doors/vents

The cooler or heater is also working constantly to bring the room to it's target temperature.

The cooler/heater will work at a constant rate depending on the size of the room it needs to affect.  That rate doesn't change.

What does change is the temp bleed.  The more open doors, the more single wall tiles (anywhere where the room is separated from the outside temp by a single block in any non-diagonal direction), and the larger the temp difference between the room and the outside gets, the faster the temp bleed.

When temp bleed is equal to the rate the cooler/heater works, the temperature will stay roughly there, even if the cooler/heater is set to a different number.

To fix it, add another cooler/heater (increasing the rate that the room is heated/cooled), or reduce traffic into and out of the room (reduces that "fast" temp bleed - very notable in small coolers, where the doors being opened once can have a big effect on the temp), or add insulation (extra walls or double doors so that the temp bleed has to go through 2 walls before escaping), or shrink the room (less area to heat/cool means the coolers/heaters work faster), or change the outside temperature (for example, in a cooler room inside a base that also has coolers to keep the temperature livable, "outside" of the cooler is your base.  If the cooler isn't cooling well enough, lowering the temp of your base means a smaller difference between "outside" the cooler and inside the cooler, which means less temp bleed)

B@R5uk

Actually, poster above have forgotten about temp bleed through roof. Constructed roofs have a good thermal conductivity. That's why I prefer to build bases under mountains. That way you can have stable temperature +21°С in your entire base all year around and any freezer however large only needs two coolers to get to -10°C without issue.

Shurp

But how do you deal with endless bug raids?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Kirby23590

Well there's a reason why people used build two thick walls or three layer walls to help insulate the temperature inside... With coolers or place passive coolers in every room.

@Shurp
I think you can disable the Infestation part via scenario editor by disabling incidents... I mostly disable that if i want to make mountain bases. But i mostly turn them into glorified giant freezer storage if i have them.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Limdood

Quote from: B@R5uk on July 03, 2019, 02:45:23 PM
Actually, poster above have forgotten about temp bleed through roof. Constructed roofs have a good thermal conductivity. That's why I prefer to build bases under mountains. That way you can have stable temperature +21°С in your entire base all year around and any freezer however large only needs two coolers to get to -10°C without issue.

I left it out because it's a constant.  There is no reasonable way to alter your freezer to have no roof conductivity.  Sure, you can move the whole thing, but that's beyond the general scope of "my freezer has trouble on heatwaves, what can I do to alleviate or mitigate this problem?"

B@R5uk

Quote from: Kirby23590 on July 04, 2019, 01:10:06 PM
...or three layer walls to help insulate the temperature inside...
I have a hunch that 3 and more layers of walls works just as 1...

Quote from: Limdood on July 04, 2019, 06:12:41 PMbut that's beyond the general scope of "my freezer has trouble on heatwaves, what can I do to alleviate or mitigate this problem?"
Why not? As my bases grow in population I remodel them quite thoroughly: one small all-purpose room for 1, 2, 3 pawns which gets some 3x4 bedrooms as pawns get added, big 12x50-something all-purpose room, small 3x4 bedrooms and nice dining/recreation room for the next step. Then goes giant base with large bedrooms around large wonderful dining/recreation room and a lot of others rooms for craft and storage.

Quote from: Shurp on July 03, 2019, 11:31:38 PM
But how do you deal with endless bug raids?
I like save-load, that's the answer. But hey! Bugs are a lot of cheap meat for kibble that allows you to train cooks.

And year! Mountain bases helps to save A LOT OF wealth just on walls, so I keep my wealth low and bug raids happens much later in game when I'm ready.