Jobs, ability to build and more are broken

Started by Oblivion, July 01, 2019, 12:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oblivion

Just loaded up my modded world today to find some pretty big stuff is broken. My modlist had been working just fine so far and then suddenly broke, without me adding anything new before loading up the most recent save. This includes most menus having all ability to interact (e.g. the boxes to set job priorities) removed, including modded ones, the removal of most of my ability to build things apart from some modded buildings (e.g. wall lights), pawns completely broken and stationary and unable to do anything. Apart from that the game runs fine.
Here's an output log thanks to hugslib: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/3a1feea376f3222ea62001fe1793e9cf
This should also give the modlist
It's clear I have some problems already with double population storytellers - I've tried removing this mod with no effect. the real problems start 1/3 of the way down and I can't figure out what mod might be causing them
Strangely enough some of my older saves run without the bugs mentioned above - if a log is needed for those I'll create another

Canute

Some problem's don't need to appear right at colony start.
Mosttimes they come later. Like when some item spawned you didn't got before together with an event/faction you didn't encounter before.

When the Double Population storyteller gave you allready problems, you should remove that mod. It leave many XML and cross-reference error's at startup.

Quote[ModCheck] using outdated ModCheck.dll. Update all outdated ModCheck.dll files and/or load ModCheck mod first in modlist
one of your mods use an outdated modcheck, you should use Modcheck as standalone mod after Core.

Some error's with AnimalVariations. Some other allready got problems with that. Maybe try to deactivate that too.

But i can't say if that would help with your safegame.

Oblivion

Alright turns out this specific bug was caused by a faulty update to the mod Rimcities that has now been fixed. Thanks for the help anyways.