Social Opinion: My Killer

Started by danielkwinsor, July 08, 2019, 07:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielkwinsor

As a pawn, I want the other pawn actor who did the killing blow to be registered as "killer" or "killed me" in my social tab with a large opinion debuff of 100, so that if I am resurrected I know who to start a social fight with.

Additionally, it can serve as a historical record on corpses for when the player looks at old corpses.

Some pawn type might be affected differently by this, such bloodlust or psychopath might only be affected by negative 50.

Kirby23590

And what about the masochists? Will they hate less of who killed them by negative -20? Or kinda... Disturbingly love them for sending him or her to the afterlife for killing him or her in the first place, if it exists in the rims with a mood buff of +20... :o

Man, someone in ludeon or tynan kinda missed what the mech resurrector and the social tab have the one who resurrected the pawn from death be loved for bringing him or her to life and get angry for the killer for blast him or her with a shotgun at the face.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Since atleast in Rimworld, pawns feel nothing when dead, masochists would hate it and psychopaths would be angry because they care for themselves, no one else. Bloodlusts and cannibals should LOVE it.
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO