Crash on startup after clean install

Started by lupussmoth, July 02, 2019, 03:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lupussmoth

Ok, I have weirdest problem with rimworld i ever have, I make clean install (unsubscribe mod on steam, uninstall rimworld, remove Appdata\LocalLow" folder, etc) for a clean start for new mods, but guest what? After installation, and running first time, (clean vanilla) game crash on Initialization Interface, I try to reinstall again, steam file verify, checking modconfig.xml, etc. and got nothing, any help? pleas...

Output_log here: https://pastebin.com/439R9HDP

Canute

Clean install, with a fresh windows install too ?
QuoteERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Próbowano uzyskać dostęp do nieprawidłowego adresu.' (Address: 00007FFA6DC1CBEE)
0x00007FFA6DC1CBEE (nvd3dumx)
nvd3dumx, NV NVidia, d3d DirectX3d
You should update your videodriver too.
And don't forget DirextX9 install too.

lupussmoth

Quote from: Canute on July 02, 2019, 04:41:48 PM
Clean install, with a fresh windows install too ?
QuoteERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Próbowano uzyskać dostęp do nieprawidłowego adresu.' (Address: 00007FFA6DC1CBEE)
0x00007FFA6DC1CBEE (nvd3dumx)
nvd3dumx, NV NVidia, d3d DirectX3d
You should update your videodriver too.
And don't forget DirextX9 install too.

Not fresh win, i update my graphic drivers like week ago, and have direct9 installed

Canute

At last it crashed because of the Nvidea D3D driver.
Maybe the latest driver cause problems, look if you can get the previous version.

lupussmoth

Quote from: Canute on July 02, 2019, 05:25:29 PM
At last it crashed because of the Nvidea D3D driver.
Maybe the latest driver cause problems, look if you can get the previous version.

It was graphic drivers, IDK why but I have the version from like 3 month ago (probably because of windows insider). Thx for help :)