[TOTALLY W.I.P] RimWorld Vehicle Expansion

Started by Valkyst, July 04, 2019, 07:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valkyst

Description:
RimWorld Vehicle Expansion - the global mod, which adds a various of vehicle in RimWorld and some tactics in anti-armor battle.
Planned content:
- Anti-armor weaponry - anti-tank grenades, suicide IEDs, grenade launchers, turrets, howitzers and etc.
- Variety of transport - from bicycles to hovertanks
- Vehicle modifications - engines, wheels, weapons, armor, radiators and etc.
- Special events - abandoned garages, special vehicles and etc.

But there's the problems and the first is: i'm very bad at coding, but i'm very good at texture drawning and i really need a coder(s) or this mod will die.

Future plans:
- Air and naval transport; trains
- More events, weapons and various content

CURRENT PROGRESS: ANTI-TANK WEAPONRY

Downloads:
This mod is in heavily in progress and if i add some content in mod - the download link will be.

Have a good day, пока-пока!
From Russia with love.

Bunkier

R e h a n

some of the weapon is based on real life one, did you wanna naming same as the real one or just vanilla kindy? also i have unfinished project which also adding many soviet legacy cold war AFVs

Valkyst

Quote from: R e h a n on July 05, 2019, 12:27:25 AM
some of the weapon is based on real life one, did you wanna naming same as the real one or just vanilla kindy? also i have unfinished project which also adding many soviet legacy cold war AFVs
I'll call in vanilla style, like "anti-tank rifle" as Lahti L-39, "one-use anti-tank rocket launcher" as M72 LAW and etc.
Just like in vanilla.
From Russia with love.

Vehicular_Zombicide

This is definitely a mod I'm keeping an eye on. Have you considered looking at OSU Dropships for ideas on the aerial side of things?

NinjaSiren

[v0.83.4] [v1.0] Yes, Vehicles, Finally! - A somewhat* new way to travel the planet!

Valkyst

Quote from: Vehicular_Zombicide on July 22, 2019, 12:22:17 AM
This is definitely a mod I'm keeping an eye on. Have you considered looking at OSU Dropships for ideas on the aerial side of things?
of course! :D
From Russia with love.

Hjkma

PM_ME_NAKED_SINGULARITIES

I hope you're able to keep working on this mod. It sounds incredible.

Icarus

Only textures but no coder? Yeah sorry but I have no hopes for this mod.

PM_ME_NAKED_SINGULARITIES