[1.0] Auto Caravan Equip (Autoseller Extension) - (v1.0.0.8) (29-06-2019)

Started by Supes, August 21, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supes

another update for you, no Treat Defs as Seperate yet, but I thought I should release what I've done rather than keep you waiting another few weeks (especially since you formatted your post so well).  Colonist Inventory filter should interest you, also give multiple presets (separate with comma or colon) a test.

Also be sure to update the core AutoSeller as well (widgets and most other UI stuff is controlled by the core mod) if you're not using the steam version

mitasamodel

Cool! Now it is time for complexes rules and presets :)

One small UI bug:
When I open the first time new "Colonist Inventory" filter, then I have it empty:

If I start to type something in search-box, then the items appear. I can remove what I just have typed and then all of items will be listed:

One question to this filter. You have made it to use "regular expression" as search parameter, so the input string may occur inside the word of the item name:

It is convenient! But question: it checks not only the name but something else as well? For example "Uranium slug cannon" has no "er" in the name. Just interested :)

=== Update
No, this search-box is not just convenient.. It is extremely convenient! Please, add it to other filters :)

=== Update 2
Losing the focus issue.
Well, it seems that there are more text-boxes, which are affected to the same effect:

Maybe the "revert" button should appear after the focus was manually removed from text-box? For example, when the user has typed something, then changes the focus (to group, to filter, to another text-box, etc) and then the "revert" icon will appear.

=== Update 3
"Age Years" filter
Contrary to the example in the wiki, I'm using this filter to take the muffalos with me, which are older than 1 year (the young have smaller weight capacity).
Well, what I wanted to do is:

But if I click "Accept" or if I test it, then this rule will be automatically changed without notify:

So, I have to fill "maximum". For example, minimum = 1, maximum = 500. Then it works. Just would be good to have small notification if it is not allowed to left maximum filter unfilled (with filled minimum).

Supes

Colonist Inventory filter does use more than just the name, it also uses the defname as well (Uranium slug cannon has a internal name of Gun_TurretSniper, which is where the er comes in) I find it gives additional relevant results that might otherwise be excluded (e.g. typing gun will include revolver in the result, mods defnames don't always conform though).  It also partially sorts the results, so items that start with your search terms are listed first.

Also Treat Defs as seperate is in.