[1.2] Lulu's Loony Levities (updated 2020-08-11)

Started by LoonyLadle, July 10, 2019, 03:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoonyLadle

Quote from: Tsunamy on July 28, 2019, 08:53:30 PM
These are some damn good mods that take a no-nonsense, simple approach where so many other mods have instead bloated with all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. Good work.

I make mods that are designed to expand on and are balanced against the vanilla play experience. While I try to anticipate compatibility issues, I do not promise that anything I make will function with any of the most popular mods that deviate significantly from the vanilla experience.

My mods support both ModManager (recommended) and ModSync; use one or both to stay up to date. I do not use Steam, so these mods will not be available through the Steam Workshop unless someone else uploads them on my behalf. I cannot vouch for any copy of my mods not downloaded through GitHub.

You may contact me on Discord through the RimWorld server or by direct message (LoonyLadle#7465). Bugs, feature and compatibility requests should be reported by opening an issue on GitHub. I am receptive to mod requests.

I do not accept donations. If you really want to show your support, take the money you would have given me and give it to the Asperger/Autism Network instead.

Normal Mods
Mod Name|Version|Updated|Description1
Animal Cybernetics|2.1.1|2020-08-11|Allows installation of all cybernetics on animals.
Animal Organs|1.2.1|2020-08-11|Allows harvesting and installing natural organs of animals.
Bones and Chitin|1.4.1|2020-08-11|Adds bones and chitin as new woody materials.
Butcher Rotten|1.2.1|2020-08-11|Meaningful butchery of rotten and desiccated corpses.
Chunk Walls|2.3.1|2020-08-11|Build natural stone walls and floors out of stone chunks.
Drop All|1.2.1|2020-08-11|Adds a "drop all" command to colonists and pack animals.
Inspiration Chip|1.2.0|2020-08-11|Adds a brain implant that triggers more frequent inspirations.
More Surgeries|1.7.0|2020-08-11|Adds scar removal and cosmetic replacements.
Organ Cloning|1.4.0|2020-08-11|Grow and harvest cloned human organs in pigs.
Scrap Anything|1.1.0|2020-08-11|Break down (almost) any player-craftable object for resources at the same workbench used to create it.
Vanilla Surgery Expansion|1.1.1|2020-08-11|Adds additional prosthetics that should have been in the core game.

Modder's Resources
Hediff Apparel|2.1.0|2020-06-01|Adds a ThingComp usable in apparel defs to inflict hediffs on the wearer, without any C# required.

1. For more detailed descriptions visit the mod pages on GitHub.

License:

All my mods fall under the Unlicense. You may do whatever you please with them. However, I would appreciate it if you were to link back to this thread if you were to upload my mods elsewhere and to link back to my original repositories if you were to fork my projects.

Mitz

Interesting donation location...! Perhaps you are a fellow autist...! But the mods look promising, I'll try them later!
It's sad autism's an insult, then i must be an insult.
and my cat also must be an insult, as well as every other cat in the universe.
space cats.

LoonyLadle

I am Lulu. Beyond this I genuinely do not know what I am. I've been called "odd, even by Aspie standards" so take that for what it is worth.

Your signature made me think of this comic: https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3945

JT

"Disorder". n. A condition which causes harm to others, and/or harm or distress to the person who has it.
"Autism". n. (uncountable) A personality type that is audaciously called a disorder by those without autism.

Ahem. =)

Organ Cloning and Bones and Chitin definitely seem like things I'm interested in.  Good show!

(Bones & Chitin in particular, since Rim of Madness/Call of Cthulhu Bones is just excessively over-the-top.  The entire production chain related to bones was almost silly, and the twentieth shrine made out of calcium concrete that I ran into was enough to drop the "eff it, I'm out" bomb.  But I loved the part of the mod that was actually about bones. ;-))

LoonyLadle

Very true!

Organ Cloning is the mod I am most proud of. Bones and Chitin actually uses a slightly modified version of the bone sprite from Rim of Madness because I thought it looked so perfect for RimWorld. I bleached the sprite to make it stuff-colored, but I've to this point been reluctant to add additional bone types as I've found I'm enjoying the simplicity of having only the one in my playthroughs.

Enjoy!

Tsunamy

These are some damn good mods that take a no-nonsense, simple approach where so many other mods have instead bloated with all sorts of unnecessary bells and whistles. Good work.

Flimflamshabam

Huzzah a standalone bone mod! I missed the old bones mod, the changes that occurred when it got absorbed into rim of madness bothered me. :D
Weird you can use them as fuel.. but what ev, bones wooh!

Never

Hey, I truly enjoy your chunk walls mod, it's helpful when I mess up my mountain base design. I know I may sound selfish, but could you patch it, so it works with "CCP's Stone Tweaks"? I would be thankful. Keep up the good work!

LoonyLadle

Quote from: Never on August 03, 2019, 11:11:02 AM
Hey, I truly enjoy your chunk walls mod, it's helpful when I mess up my mountain base design. I know I may sound selfish, but could you patch it, so it works with "CCP's Stone Tweaks"? I would be thankful. Keep up the good work!

Hello Never!

Feature requests and bug reports should be reported on the mod's GitHub repository or discussed with me directly on Discord. It is difficult for me to keep track of conversational exchange here; I only' come here to update the thread. Something to think about before you do so: I'll need to know what about CCP's Stone Tweaks doesn't work and a link to the relevant mod.

I just released a major change to LuluChunkWalls' internal logic. It is possible the new version accidentally already fixed whatever issue you were having. Give it a spin and let everyone know if you're still having problems.

Never

Quote from: LoonyLadle on August 05, 2019, 02:50:25 PM
Quote from: Never on August 03, 2019, 11:11:02 AM

Hello Never!

Feature requests and bug reports should be reported on the mod's GitHub repository or discussed with me directly on Discord. It is difficult for me to keep track of conversational exchange here; I only' come here to update the thread. Something to think about before you do so: I'll need to know what about CCP's Stone Tweaks doesn't work and a link to the relevant mod.

I just released a major change to LuluChunkWalls' internal logic. It is possible the new version accidentally already fixed whatever issue you were having. Give it a spin and let everyone know if you're still having problems.

Hey! The latest change did do what I wanted to request you to do. Moded stone walls are now buildable, which is wonderful. Thank you for your hard work!

LoonyLadle

ALERT: LuluChunkWalls 2.0.0 had a serious oversight in it that can ruin save games under certain conditions! Update to version 2.0.1 immediately!

LoonyLadle

New mod available: Animal Organs. Allows harvesting and installing natural organs of animals.

LoonyLadle

New mod available: Inspiration Chip. Adds a brain implant that triggers more frequent inspirations.

Ruisuki

oooo chunk walls. finally a vanilla friendly approach instead of using dev mode!

LoonyLadle

Don't forget that if you encounter bugs, errors, or other bad behavior that you have to report it to me in order for it to get fixed! When I become aware of a problem I will likely fix it within twenty-four hours.