Game crashes when I try to put a baby in a crib?

Started by Todd, July 14, 2019, 10:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

So there was first a problem when there wasn't an option to build a crib for my baby. Not even if I turned on god mode, but I could spawn one with the "try thing near place" option with a minified version of a crib. This happened before with the wall lights. So I went into the mod folder, moved any and all children and baby related mods (C&L and BnC as well as the alien extensions) further up to the top of my mod list. Reloaded the game, and then I could build a crib again, yay!

Now when I try to put the baby in the crib, the game crashes! An error log appears before though, and at first i thought it was Achtung! so i moved achtung further down. It crashed again when I reloaded, but now the error file doesn't bring anything up about Acttung (as far as I can see). Here's the error file for y'all that appears when I try to put the baby in the crib. Hopefully someone can help out with my modlist too lol.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/05b364de5fbcfa0ff59fcf9390ddabd3

Canute

Hi,
when the game crashed (with the window that Rimworld crashed and create a crash folder with the 3 files) the logfile from that folder would be interesting since it include the crash msg.

Todd

sorry, I thought that was the log? Well, here's the error logfile for you from the steamapps/common/rimworld files.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

That logfile isn't from a crash, you didn't even load a safegame at these log.

And maybe you should ask at the BnC topic/discussion, maybe other got similar expierence.