Too Many Mods Problem :(

Started by MacArni30, July 24, 2019, 01:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacArni30

Hi. I'm new here and I'm sorry for my stupid questions, and I'm sorry for bad English.

I have installed a lot of modifications, but there are problems. Could someone help me solve the problem. I am sending a log from the game.

LOG

Pictures from 1 to 6 show the list of modifications.
The other two log from the game.

SCREANS

Is this a problem with the wrong order of loading modifications?

Canute

- move VGP Vegetable Garden before all other VGP mods.
then these red lines (errors) should disappear.

- no idea about the [HugsLib][warn], maybe try to delete Hugslib folder at the saved data folder (you should be open it with the button at the options).

Beside that all looks fine.

LWM

The [HugsLib][warn] is harmless.

Some mod author did not add labels when they created mod-options using HugsLib.  It uses default labels, I think.

--LWM

MacArni30

Quote from: Canute on July 24, 2019, 03:38:23 PM
- move VGP Vegetable Garden before all other VGP mods.
then these red lines (errors) should disappear.

- no idea about the [HugsLib][warn], maybe try to delete Hugslib folder at the saved data folder (you should be open it with the button at the options).

Beside that all looks fine.

Thanks Canute, but not all red lines have disappeared. :(

Quote from: LWM on July 24, 2019, 11:49:13 PM
The [HugsLib][warn] is harmless.

Some mod author did not add labels when they created mod-options using HugsLib.  It uses default labels, I think.

--LWM

Thanks LWM, so I will not pay attention to it.

NEW LOG

NEW SCREEN

Canute

Ahh yeah i forget, i wanted to investigate later.
Quote[Tradeable AI Persona Core] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(/Defs/ThingDef[defName = "AIPersonaCore"]/tradeability) failed
file: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1270748642\Patches\Patches.xml
The mod author answer about it:
QuoteThis mod doesn't give any errors by itself which means another mod you have is incompatible or at the very least interferring.
Usually the best solution is to move this mod higher up the mod load order list, preferably as close to Core as possible.

And the
QuoteSystem.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Windows mono path not found: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\mono\mono\mini\mono.exe
  at Mono.CSharp.CSharpCodeCompiler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider.CreateCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateSerializers (System.Xml.Serialization.GenerationBatch batch, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters cp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.RunSerializerGeneration (System.Object obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
you should ignore.
I didn't found out what it cause yet.

MacArni30

I set this modification right after the hugslib, this solved the problem.

The LOG window in the game does not appear anymore.

Thank you all for help :)

MacArni30

Hello.

It's been a few years since I last wrote. Sorry for bringing the topic back up.
I came back to the game after a few years and I am having trouble with too many mods again.
I only have the basic version of the game.

HugsLibLog