[1.2] Go Explore!

Started by Albion, July 24, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

Hello everyone,

It took me a bit longer than expected but I was finally able to publish the latest version of the mod which is both 1.0 and 1.1 compatible.
Enjoy!

@NaraSumas: Yes, thank you. I included your translation into the mod. I also added a ukranian and russian translation provided by Modg.

Please remember that we modders provide you with this content for free, created in our free time. Consider to buy us a coffee by donating some money. Every dollar is appreciated.
I never totaled up my hours but I think so far I've gotten about 1 cent for every hour I spend on my mods. I'm not complaining but I don't think a lot of people realize this fact.

NRFBToyStore

Just a note. I did a tribal start, rocking the storyteller that is suppose to only do medival, and when I went to Prison camp...half the place was androids and they had battery powered turrets! ... I'm like a year in, and up till now, the biggest tech I saw was a PISTOL...

As others mentioned, the rewards are NOT worth the risk 4/5 times... Possibly, a calculator like the raids...check wealth of my colony. If "faction X" is asking me to save their people, they must think I have enough ability... yet I show up with slingshots and they got AK's, HEH.

Simstu

Hi there, maybe I'm just dumb or it's a mod mashup but when I kill all enemies on Prison camp and break the door of the cell nothing happens. I cannot even interact with the prisoners except for ,,arresting'' them. Tribal faction wants it to be destroyed so I think they won't send me the reward by pods... How can I get it then? When I form a caravan nothing happens either. Help please!

Albion

Updated Version for 1.2 and backwards compatibility ist available.
Please check the first post for Steam and NexusMods Links.

The mod now also includes Mod Settings with the possibility to disable events.

justinx931

is it normal for all mechanoids to actively make a beeline towards you on the orbital bombardment mission? once the area holding them in gets revealed thats what they do, except for some of them, 4 who sticked around the middle of the map.

fairly difficult, having to reposition pack animals while every mechanoid comes after you while beams of light destroy the general area, lone saving grace is the buildings which are cramped enough so mechanoids cant snipe all of the colonists at once.

very much worth it though, a ai core, 100+ gold and some great weapons. and all it cost was one arm from one of my colonists.

Albion

Yes this is intended. I could have made them stick around but I wanted the event to feel like a mad scramble to go in and salvage as much as possible as quickly as possible dodging mechs and orbital beams while doing so.
The lost cities are high risk, high reward.