[1.0] Vanilla Weapons Expanded

Started by OskarPotocki, July 25, 2019, 01:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sayheyjay

Quote from: vali007 on October 22, 2019, 07:03:42 PM
Is this compatible with the Apex one?
Originally, no. "This mod is not compatible with my Apex: Rimworld Legends mods due to the fact that it adds the duplicate weapons in some instances. Please, choose one or the other."
But, if you get a newer version, yes.
"1.0.5 (28/07/2019): Added Apex: Rimworld Legends Compatibility. Now both mods can be run together for even more weapons!"

vali007

Hargut

I think i got ur vanilla production mod or something but didnt found the thread for it. But apperently i can not use the electric stonecutter workbench. There are recieps and so on but i cant make them go do it, when i try to force them to do it and right click the bench with a guy, nothing shows up  :'(

rimmer21

Quote from: Hargut on November 07, 2019, 07:00:55 PM
I think i got ur vanilla production mod or something but didnt found the thread for it. But apperently i can not use the electric stonecutter workbench. There are recieps and so on but i cant make them go do it, when i try to force them to do it and right click the bench with a guy, nothing shows up  :'(

same with the electric butcher table

sheidula

I love your mods, and was delighted to find you posted a google drive link to all updated versions, including to mods I didn't know you've made.
However, three of them don't seem to work, namely "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Production", "Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Security", and "Vanilla Hair Expanded" - no content from the mods appears whatsoever, be it in god mode or not. It doesn't matter whether i download the mod from the drive or through steam.
I noticed some people having similar issues, but there doesn't seem to be any solutions as of yet. Is this an issue on my end? Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you.
edit: "Vanilla Factions Expanded - Core" and "Vanilla Factions Expanded - Medieval" don't work either.
edit2: Hugslib logging shows the game unloading 8 total "Unused Serialized files" and 81 "Unused Assets".
edit3: I solved the issue. It was indeed on my end. Reinstalling/updating the game was all that was actually required.

Flimflamshabam

Quote from: rimmer21 on November 07, 2019, 07:23:35 PM
Quote from: Hargut on November 07, 2019, 07:00:55 PM

same with the electric butcher table
I also seem to have the issue that all the production tables from Vanilla Furniture Expanded - Production do not have any bills for crafting.
As a side note I would appreciate a separate tab for Vanilla Expanded research, the basic furniture modules have a tab of their own but armour, apparel, Furniture production, and weapons all are squished in the main tab and its a bit of a mess.

12345abcde

I saw in the patch notes for Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Quickdraw that it was patched to work with Run and Gun but it seems like the Bullpup Rifle still causes pawns to get stuck in place while firing.

Monzer

in steam it says its updated to 1.1 but here is not anyway the gdrive links are not compatible for 1.1