[1.0] UN-COLONY Organized!

Started by AIM-9M, August 05, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIM-9M

UN-Colony Organized! Combined core mod with Furniture addon and made all designation categories point towards vanilla ones for less clutter in your architect menu!

Minor Bug fix: CE compatible by removing damage multiplier for bomb

Works with existing saves as well as saves with original versions of the mod and addon!

https://github.com/JohnSmith333/UN-Colony-Organized

ORIGINAL
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1542036108

License is as follows: Not my mod. OG dude said to do whatever so have at it? Edit his though, Not this one as this one is definitely not supported by him.

Canute

Hi,
- you use github just as download portal and it looks you arn't familar with it.
Currently you need to download the master, and then you have a zip file into a zip file.
Place the unzip mod files/folder at the master instead the zip file.
Or put the zip file as release.

- You should modify at last the About.xml to the new syntax
<targetVersion>1.0.2231</targetVersion>
into
<supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>

AIM-9M

Thanks for the tips! I will fiddle with the downloads, for now i tried uploading the right way and it said it had a file limit of 100 files while this mod has 899. This is via web as i don't use the Desktop version.

AIM-9M

Updated download to correct format!

Also now Fully CE compatible.

Canute

Gratz, your skill at Github raised ! :-)
But you forget to modify the About.xml.
the <targetVersion> is no longer a legit syntax. Don't you get a warning at rimworld start about it ?

AIM-9M

I do get a warning. but Out of my 90 mods most are the same way. I will change it tonight but from what i can tell, no one gives a darn hoot

Canute

Sure that line don't affect the function of the mod.
But when you start to use unsupported syntax you maybe don't find future error like
Type TextureChooser probably needs a StaticConstructorOnStartup attribute, because it has a field LeftArrow of type Texture2D. All assets must be loaded in the main thread.

Ruisuki

Man the content looks fantastic....specially the furniture....just beautiful work truly. I am a bit worried about having too many materials and productions in my game already though. Maybe I can handle it though, I'm not sure. Ill give it a try.

AIM-9M

Quote from: Ruisuki on August 18, 2019, 03:41:12 AM
Man the content looks fantastic....specially the furniture....just beautiful work truly. I am a bit worried about having too many materials and productions in my game already though. Maybe I can handle it though, I'm not sure. Ill give it a try.

If you like this mod be sure to credit the original mod author on his steam page linked above!

Tocato

oh snap....i think i may have downloaded and installed this along with the separate UN colony furniture mod! o.O Its a good thing it works with the addon but i might as well delete the furniture add on to clear up clutter in the architect menu

AIM-9M

keep in mind this is both UN Colony and Furniture mod combined. You should NOT have either of the original mods if you have this!

Tocato

You are right ty i just took care of it! Was the issue canute found solved btw?

AIM-9M

It's not an issue a non modder needs to worry about. The mod works great as is.

Randomperv.

GitHub gives a 404 error, might want to fix that when you get a chance.

Canute

The account of the original post got deleted so maybe his github too.
I wouldn't await anything.