[TOOL] RimPy Mod Manager with auto mod sorting (Windows/Linux)

Started by Penchekrak, August 08, 2019, 07:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brrainz

ruPal

Quote from: Brrainz on April 25, 2021, 11:16:48 PM
While testing the beta of Harmony I noticed that it fails to load its images (done on demand via code). It looks like RimPy does not set the current working directory of RimWorld to the RimWorld directory but to RimPy's one. Is that intentionally?

I use LoadedModManager.GetMod<HarmonyMain>()?.Content.RootDir
Thx for report. That did not cause issues before, so I didn't touch that part of code. But that is already fixed in dev build of RimPy and will be in next stable release.

ruPal

RimPy was updated! Get more information on our Discord server.

ruPal

New version was released. Bug fixing, 1.3 compartibility and new feature - AI based mods textures upscaler.

Ogre

Is there a list of required libs for the Linux version?

I tried RimPy on my Gentoo and it fails to start for this obscure error:
QXcbIntegration: Cannot create platform OpenGL context, neither GLX nor EGL are enabled
Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/gaming/rimworld/RimPy_Linux/PyQt5/Qt/resources. Trying parent directory...
Qt WebEngine resources not found at /home/gaming/rimworld/RimPy_Linux/PyQt5/Qt. Trying application directory...
Installed Qt WebEngine locales directory not found at location /home/gaming/rimworld/RimPy_Linux/PyQt5/Qt/translations/qtwebengine_locales. Trying application directory...
/home/gaming/rimworld/RimPy_Linux/QtWebEngineProcess: error while loading shared libraries: libgssapi_krb5.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Trace/breakpoint trap

Rimworld itself runs fine in 1080p.