how do i increase hitpoints of added hediffs

Started by Prophetly, August 22, 2019, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophetly

as you can see the image that shows hitpoints of artificial brain that how much it has. thrumbo has 80 hitpoints on its brain and the other hand humans have 10 hitpoints naturally. I was making my own mod for my own taste bionic body parts are durable than meat right? give me some solution guys

K

This definitely requires some kind of Harmony patch. The health of body parts is determined by two things: a base health for the body part, and a health scale factor for the pawn type. Thrumbos have a health scale factor of 8, which is why their brains have a health of 80. There's no functionality exposed for Hediffs to change health values, which means you would need to add it yourself.

Prophetly

Quote from: K on August 22, 2019, 09:59:12 PM
This definitely requires some kind of Harmony patch. The health of body parts is determined by two things: a base health for the body part, and a health scale factor for the pawn type. Thrumbos have a health scale factor of 8, which is why their brains have a health of 80. There's no functionality exposed for Hediffs to change health values, which means you would need to add it yourself.

yes! the idea is good. now i'm gonna learn something about that