Most of my recipes can only be made on a stone oven?

Started by Todd, August 24, 2019, 02:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd

Not even the stoves, fueled and electric, have the option to make like 60% of all of the total recipes I have in game. I used to be able to cook anything and everything I could, depending on my research level, on my stoves, but for some reason now they can't even dry anything, cook fish, or any of the mainly modded recipes. I got screenshots to show what I mean and my modlist so maybe someone can help me out.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0c2dcc62ffea8512e9ffd6e8302f3bc5

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
you should know your mods better then me.
Identify the mod which add the stone oven (I remember one for a medivial setup, so maybe that mod removed all the recipes from the stove).
Try to move that mod pretty high at the modlist, so other cooking mod patch it and not that mod patch the other.
Or try to remove it completly.

Todd

So, it's not medieval times, now we know that for sure. I removed it, and it still woulden't work, so I moved it up on the mod list. It helped, but I still can't get all of my recipes on the stoves. Here's some screenshots to prove it.  I also have the wiki mod that shows me which structures make me certain recipes, so that's what the first image is about. Without the medieval times mod, I can't make certain recipes on anything at all as you can see. Anyone who knows how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Todd

Quote from: Todd on August 26, 2019, 07:33:49 PM
So, it's not medieval times, now we know that for sure. I removed it, and it still woulden't work, so I moved it up on the mod list. It helped, but I still can't get all of my recipes on the stoves. Here's some screenshots to prove it.  I also have the wiki mod that shows me which structures make me certain recipes, so that's what the first image is about. Without the medieval times mod, I can't make certain recipes on anything at all as you can see. Anyone who knows how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
More pics from the last reply that I coulden't add on for some reason