Limdood

Quote from: Pangaea on September 04, 2019, 03:17:17 PM
True romance  :-*

Bonding over a tasty raider dinner, "Lady and the Tramp" style

Pangaea

Probably a hoot at parties...?

At least she likes animals  ;D

Shurp

So I thought if I played with Randy / Rough I would get a reasonable threat level...

<Refugee event> -- ok, I previously decided I'm going to try to save everyone I can, and the last three raids were easy, how bad can this be?

13 raiders with LMGs and assault rifles and other kit show up... against my colonists with simple rifles... ok, this is still manageable...

<Manhunter Pack> -- 17 manhunting hares show up just as the 13 raiders reach my defenses.  Oh crap.  I'm dead.

<devmode explosions>
<change AI to Phoebe>

I think I'm done trying to fight the AI, I'll just turtle, it's much less aggravating.
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Pangaea

Ouch. That sounds rough.

You know how people dropping from the sky, chased refugees and imprisoned slaves usually suck?

They don't always suck \o/

Shurp

Wow!  Nice!

But wait, did you look at his health tab to make sure he doesn't have Alzheimer's, blocked arteries, and two missing arms?
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Pangaea

Quote from: Shurp on September 20, 2019, 06:30:38 PM
Wow!  Nice!

But wait, did you look at his health tab to make sure he doesn't have Alzheimer's, blocked arteries, and two missing arms?

Yep, clean as a whistle, despite the age. An awesome new recruit :)

Pangaea

Sheesh. Reckon we can make it through the winter?  ;D

Canute

I bet Randy will say no, and spawn an infestion at your freezer. Damn nevermind to cold for insects there if you set the temp below -10°C.

Shurp

Drop pod centipedes with inferno cannons will do

Kirby23590

Unless raiders like those damned rough outlanders or friendly neighborhood pirates with their health inspectors arriving via deliver drop pods saying "Nice Freezers, can't wait to bash it!" > : )

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Pangaea

Huh. Never seen this before. Mechs arrived with (minor) injuries.

Not seen this before either tbf. And this beast had already killed 24 animals. And he did indeed bleed out and die.

Pangaea

OMFG!!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

Prison break......

Lesson to self:

• NEVER leave that damn device anywhere that close to the prison again.
  • DON'T leave doors to the storeroom open to save time.
  • Maybe, just MAYBE, don't leave a huge stack of weapons and armour nearby the prison either

:wallbash:

Somehow nobody died, but good grief did we lose a ton of stuff. Loads of expensive research and fabrication benches for starters. WHY?????! :screaming at the sky:

At least now I know that orbital bombardment targeter devices are pretty damn destructive. Sure could have come in handy AGAINST our enemies instead of inside our damn base. But you know... Live learn?  :-[ :'(

Pangaea

Don't care that she would have been a good recruit with 10 shooting and 10 crafting, and we had already removed 40-50 resistance. I'm taking your stuff and ceremonially executing the devil.

Has this ever been more apt? I think not!  >:(

Pangaea

I like Samantha's fate. Was it worth it, evil wench?

Yet another social fight broke out. Think I see the problem...

Shurp

LOL, Samantha won't be giving anyone 'the bird' anytime soon!