[1.0] Can't clean the kitchen, not even with manual orders [SOLVED/No bug]

Started by Pangaea, September 03, 2019, 02:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

This is an odd one. My people go around cleaning the base when they have the time, but nothing happens in the kitchen, at least close to the stoves. When I try to manually order them I don't get the option to clean it, just pick up food, merge stacks and so on.

When I use [T] and [G] to see room info, it's definitely ugly and dirty, so it's not just a visual weirdness. Have you experienced this before and know how to solve it?

I do have a handful of mods, including Common Sense and Pick up and Haul. They appear to work well elsewhere though, with people cleaning their workstations, so I'm not sure if it's the mods themselves acting up, or the base game.

These are the mods from ModsConfig.xml, if you deem it relevant.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<ModsConfigData>
  <version>1.0.2282 rev725</version>
  <activeMods>
    <li>Core</li>
    <li>WorkTab</li>
    <li>RimworldSearchAgency</li>
    <li>MoreHarvestDesignators-1.0</li>
    <li>PickUpAndHaul</li>
    <li>RecipeIcons</li>
    <li>RimWorld_CommonSense</li>
    <li>TraderDismissal</li>
  </activeMods>
</ModsConfigData>

Pangaea

Oh jeez. Forget about it. I was being dumb. Way back, during a food crisis, I had removed a few tiles in the kitchen from the Home area, because the panthers are on that, and I wanted to prevent them eating recently cooked meals and such, and go for corpses instead. Just noticed it now after checking some zones. Once I filled Home area in the whole kitchen, of course the option to clean those cells showed up as well.