3x Speed is Equal to 1x speed on Season change to Spring

Started by benedikth, September 03, 2019, 05:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedikth

When the Season changes from Winter to Spring the game speed slows down. I have set the speed on 3x but everything moves at 1x speed. If  I set the game to normal speed its very slow. Upon the season change from Spring to Summer the game runs normally again. This occured after the I installed two vanilla animals mods and  sometimes raids go wrong. Other details on saves this occured on a Boreal map extreme size

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi,
since you say season change and i saw
Could not find class AdjustablePredatorCount.AdjustablePredatorSettings while resolving node ModSettings. Trying to use AdjustablePredatorCount.AdjustablePredatorCountSettings instead. Full node: <ModSettings Class="AdjustablePredatorCount.AdjustablePredatorSettings" />

You should look first at these AdjustablePredatorCount mod, try to disable it and look if that help.
If not try to disable the AnimalVariations mod.
Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AnimalVariations.AnimalMultiSkins.ApplyNewSkin (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AnimalVariations.AnimalMultiSkins.<Tick>b__24_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

You should report this to the mod discussion of Expanded Woodworking Addon mod
[[WD] Expanded Floors (Expanded Woodworking Addon) 1.0] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/TerrainDef[defName = "WDPlywoodFloor"]/texturePath) failed
file: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1844358534\Patches\Expanded Floors\TerrainDefs\Terrain_Floors_Wood.xml

hmm i saw alot more problems, maybe just send him the whole log ! :-)
But ofcouse it could be that you are missing some required mod's for it, you should check that self.

benedikth

So the issue resolved itself yesterday by removing adjustable predator count. For somereason the issue popped up again and removing Animal variations did not help either. Looked through the logs again but nothing pops up when the issue appears. It just says an animal spawned but nothing relating to the game speed issue. Thanks for your help, if it persists I'll start a new save or just always manually skip time