Error that's slows down every speed to speed 1 and lags the game

Started by TheSamuraiKenshi, September 03, 2019, 07:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSamuraiKenshi

This is the log when it happends: https://pastebin.com/9kU4eFS6

This is my mod list: https://pastebin.com/cTmrEW21

Error stops when i damage to down all my colonist or a specific one. Happends in every game after some sort of time.
I tried to remove every item from inventory then destroying it, didn't help. Only damaging colonist to down helped.  : ///

Hjkma

This is something related to RimOverhaul, try uninstalling this mod.

TheSamuraiKenshi

I'm thinking about the same. I'll try. Btw , how do you know?

Hjkma

TheSamuraiKenshi

Quote from: TheSamuraiKenshi on September 03, 2019, 07:35:07 AM
Thank you my friend : )

After removing mod error still occurs
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.PlayerItemAccessibilityUtility.CacheAccessibleThings (int) <0x01726>
at RimWorld.PlayerItemAccessibilityUtility.Accessible (Verse.ThingDef,int,Verse.Map) <0x00042>
at RimWorld.PlayerItemAccessibilityUtility.PossiblyAccessible (Verse.ThingDef,int,Verse.Map) <0x00044>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestTradeRequest/<TryFindRandomRequestedThingDef>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Verse.ThingDef) <0x001bb>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestTradeRequest/<TryFindRandomRequestedThingDef>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 (Verse.ThingDef) <0x00027>
at System.Linq.Enumerable/<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1<Verse.ThingDef>.MoveNext () <0x0016b>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingDef>.AddEnumerable (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>) <0x000d7>
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingDef>..ctor (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>) <0x000e5>
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList<Verse.ThingDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>) <0x00070>
at Verse.GenCollection.TryRandomElement<Verse.ThingDef> (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.ThingDef>,Verse.ThingDef&) <0x000df>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestTradeRequest.TryFindRandomRequestedThingDef (Verse.Map,Verse.ThingDef&,int&) <0x00156>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestTradeRequest.TryGenerateTradeRequest (RimWorld.Planet.TradeRequestComp,Verse.Map) <0x00095>
at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_QuestTradeRequest.TryExecuteWorker (RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x000e3>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute_Patch1 (object,RimWorld.IncidentParms) <0x0005c>
at RimWorld.Storyteller.TryFire (RimWorld.FiringIncident) <0x0008e>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentQueue.IncidentQueueTick_Patch1 (object) <0x000d4>
at RimWorld.Storyteller.StorytellerTick () <0x0002f>
at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () <0x00610>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Hjkma

Judging by the text of the error, this is possibly a problem with another mod that adds traders or some kind of trading quests. Try to find mods in the modlist that add traders and quests and delete them one by one and see if the error disappears or not.

Canute

TheSamuraiKenshi,
it would be better if you include the complete latest logfile too and not only the error itself.
Hugslib offer these nice feature to upload it together with the modlist.
Just press CTRL-F12 ingame or use the green "Share logs" button.

Canute

- RIMMSLoadUp, you don't need these mod anymore with the latest rimworld version.

- Industrialisation - Glitter Tech Addon, why you use an addon and don't use Glitter Tech ?

- Alien Children Compatibility, i think this should be loaded AFTER the mod that add childs.
Maybe you should check your other mod's about dependence for other mods.
Or try out a mod sorting tool like
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=48518.0

The Startup log got trunked
QuoteReached max messages limit. Stopping logging to avoid spam.

Maybe you should manualy edit all these About.xml so you get ride of these warnings.
You have alot of them.

But that all prolly don't fix the problem.