CE conflicting (?) with almost every other mod in my modlist.

Started by Krontixious, September 15, 2019, 07:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krontixious

So I loaded up Rimworld a few days ago and the game crashed on Launch. The same mod load order as the last time I played w/o any newly installed mods. I thought maybe one of the mods were updated overnight, so I checked on the workshop and a few mods had updated (forgot names, I've spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to fix this which included unsubscribing from a bunch of my go to mods). So I tried to load a game w/o the recently updated mods and nope, the game crashed on launch. So I think something got corrupted(?) (I have no idea how coding works so bare with me) So I deleted all traces of Rimworld after uninstalling from Steam. I re-downloaded Rimworld, fired the game back up and put in the same load-order as the last, the one w/o the recently updated mods. The game crashed on launch. I have the latest nvidia driver and I tried restarting my laptop to no avail. So I decided to try the elimination method. The only 4 mods I'd have enabled with each test is Core, Hugslib, RuntimeCE & CombatExtended. About 20 mods in w/o any hiccups (making it to the game homescreen), the game crashed with Extended Storage + the aforementioned mods. Long story short, a bunch of mods down the list that were fine before  were conflicting with CE (I think). I tried a new load-order after weeding out like 8 mods that conflicted with the base 3 mods + Core and well, the game crashed on launch... Again. I don't think it's a simple fix. Mods that don't conflict with each other are conflicting regardless. Ran through the same process after mass unsubbing from my mods and scrounging around for most of them as I didn't take a list of what I had before fml. Even then, still crashing.

I have no idea about how to read crash or error logs as I'm a casual. So I will try give as much information if there's a need for more. I've spent a long time trying to fix this on my own for a few days. I really cannot play this game w/o CE, been using CR/CE since A10, I think. Something like that.

Below is a crash log (the file the game says to report upon the crash) of a mod load order I have with only Core, Hugslib, RuntimeGC, CombatExtended and Extended Storage.

Crash log: https://pastebin.com/X32DRTEN

Attached is my log file.

Thank you in advance!