[1.0] Simply More Melee (Now with CE version!)

Started by Rottweiler, September 26, 2019, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rottweiler

Description:
Exactly what it says on the tin! Simply More Melee is a mod meant to diversify and expand upon the vanilla melee weapons list. It does this by adding 25 new melee weapons, spread across the tech tree! Some weapons even have special effects, like the mallet buffing smithing speed!
SMM is intended to seamlessly integrate with vanilla, meaning no new research or crafting tables, and all of the weapons will spawn on vendors and pawns!

Weapon List

Author:
Rottweiler

Compatibility:
Should be compatible with everything. The only problem you'll have is if weapons or tools from other mods have the same name :). If any errors or conflicts happen please report them here or on my workshop page!

Downloads:

Downloads (CE):

Rosco

Looks very nice! A Combat Extended patch would be amazing. I'll try to make one if nobody else is willing.

Rottweiler

Quote from: Rosco on September 27, 2019, 08:17:25 AM
Looks very nice! A Combat Extended patch would be amazing. I'll try to make one if nobody else is willing.
Thank you! Don't worry, a CE patch is in the works!

Rosco

Quote from: Rottweiler on September 27, 2019, 10:42:37 AM
Quote from: Rosco on September 27, 2019, 08:17:25 AM
Thank you! Don't worry, a CE patch is in the works!

Awesome, looking forward to it.

JaJe

Amazing mod!

May I suggest you to add extra info to Steam such as melee damage per second and armor penetration for each weapon? This way the player knows which melee weapon is best to craft.

Also, make it so having the hatchet to give a bonus speed for cutting down trees.
I ate without a table and I liked it.