[1.2] (WIP) Pandora: Reborn (James Cameron's Avatar Overhaul Mod)

Started by InterstellarOrbit, September 29, 2019, 01:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InterstellarOrbit

Pandora: Rebornv0.5
James Cameron's Avatar Overhaul

Do you wish that you could explore the forests of Pandora? To observe the great landscape and the homeland of the Na'vi?

LOOK NO FURTHER!
Mod Features

• Over 100 Textures will be introduced in order to complete the Immersion effect.
  • 20+ Plants, from the Movie and from other sources, will be added.

• A playable Na'vi Race, featuring carbon reinforced bones that are hard to kill.

• The world will have the RDA Spread out all over the world, along with Tribes who have either been at war with the RDA or have coincided with the RDA for years.

• Many of the weapons will be added; such as the M30 Machine Gun(As Shown below)

Updates/Releases

Our hope is to have a completed mod by early to late Q4 of 2020. Art is our greatest Roadblock, financially and time-consuming. I have already poured a good amount of funds into this project, so I will not let this die.

Contact/Playtesting

In order to get into contact with us, and see the whole roadmap ahead, I would suggest joining the discord. This is where you can say your suggestions and keep up to date with the mod!

We also have a website.wip

Dependencies/Incompatible Mods

As with all mods, some have Dependencies. This is no exception. The mod requires Erdelf's Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(Link here.)
As far as Incompatible Mods, I am unsure. This is why I need playtesters! Join the discord and become one!

Jake Sully: [voice over] Up ahead was Pandora. You grew up hearing about it, but I never figured I'd be going there.

InterstellarOrbit

RDA Weapon Update!
v0.4.0

GS-221 Rifle Added.
GS-221 Rifle. 3 Round Burst. Issued to RDA SecOps Infantry.
M30 Machine Gun Added.
M30 Machine Gun. Modeled after the M60 Machine Gun. Issued to Avatars during the Avatar Program.
RDA Handgun Added.
Standard Issue RDA Handgun. Nothing Special.
Wasp Revolver Added.
Wasp Revolver. Issued to SecOps Officers.

Join our Discord to become a playtester!

Col. Miles Quaritch: As head of Security, it's my job to keep you alive. I will not succeed, not with all of you.

Pangaea

Just wanted to pipe in and say that this mod looks really promising. Will keep an eye out for it :)

InterstellarOrbit

Quote from: Pangaea on October 06, 2019, 02:28:06 PM
Just wanted to pipe in and say that this mod looks really promising. Will keep an eye out for it :)

Thanks! ;D I suggest joining the discord to stay tuned for all updates! This is where you can also become a playtester!

InterstellarOrbit

Finally having enough resources to move on; I am happy to announce that the mod has continued work from a hiatus.

The newest release is that of the Hammerhead Art files. (Made by our Artist; Kasmex)

I will post here way more often with news; especially since the mod has continued development.

Want more news? Join the discord!

InterstellarOrbit

CHANGELOG:
March 16th, 2020 -0.5

-Continued work from Hiatus
-Updated to 1.1
-Temporarily removed Surgery for Na'vi; looking to research this a bit more before implementing

InterstellarOrbit