Monument Marker non transferrable

Started by orty, April 30, 2021, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orty

Per this thread:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=52999.msg482899#msg482899
... monument markers are restricted to the colony map where the quest originated.

However, I can accept the quest to build a monument for honor with a colonist that is not in the associated colony (savegame with >1 colonies).  Please fix either the ability to transfer monuments (via transport pods or caravan) and build them anywhere to complete the quest, or restrict acceptance of honor reward to colonists in the associated colony.

For "realism" the intended function should be for monument markers to be transferrable to any colony, because it really shouldn't matter to the quest-giving Imperial where his/her monument is built as long as it's massive and people can see it.

In my current case, I have a large colony (26 pawns) and a small raiding outpost (4 pawns) and the quest requires a massive 41x47 monument.  This construction should not be restricted to the small outpost (or any specific colony), especially when I can accept the quest for honor awarded to a pawn in the large colony.  This can't be working as intended.

Pheanox