[1.0] Spelling errors (English)

Started by Pangaea, October 06, 2019, 05:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pangaea

Figured it might be a good idea with a more general thread for the spelling errors we come across in the game. Noticed one I haven't caught before: refigerator --> refrigerator.

Kirby23590

Again i don't think it's ever gonna be fixed for typos and spelling errors. And i think the devs are putting this on low priority unfortunately...

I mean check this one post here. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=49519.0

I mean if tynan where still here, he would fix them. But since they are very small and don't have any affect or consequence and tweak in gameplay. It's that low in terms of bug fixes.

Just don't look at the description of the Triple rocket launcher and the Doomsday rocket launcher! :P

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Pangaea

Surely this is a total show-stopper, though? Somebody could read that and wonder how to build something out of figs?

On a serious note I understand it's low on the priority list, but it would such a quick fix that you'd think somebody could do these in 5 minutes in between other stuff.

Kirby23590

Sure it's a fast and easy quick fix.

But the problem is that well, isn't that big or fixes anything problematic at all. It only fixes some text typos and thats all. Most people don't read item descriptions and mostly go for the stats for damage it deals and how much power it consumes, and if they see any typo in the description they kinda skip that.

Only way to fix that is well, editing the game files by modifying the descriptions. But if a such update of 1.0.3 or 1.0.2555 comes out with a Unity Engine update that some people want, maybe there could be some text typo fixes made by the devs.

So, in other words. Tynan and some devs from ludeon do kinda walk around the forums from time to time. But they can't miss em but they still view it as low priority in their lists. Unless they do listen. Updating Unity for multithreading isn't something that shouldn't be low and has to be somewhere in between high or medium priority with a couple of tweaks, but i understand why it takes that long or it won't if it would break saves..

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Tynan

We check all the bug reports, it just might take some time. Anyway, these typos are fixed, thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog