[Mod request] A park

Started by Muffalo Guy, October 12, 2019, 09:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffalo Guy

Hi,
My idea is to create an extra zone, considered by the pawns to be a park area. They would go for a walk, cloudwatch, skygaze and possibly meditate there (vanilla solitary recreation). One could decorate it, install some scupltures, grow flowers etc. in order to supply beauty = more joy fulfillment.
I think that such feature would make any extended outdoors decorations mods more useful as well.

Regards ;)

Ruisuki

that would be really useful actually. one of the reasons why i havent gone beyond adding a bench outside for my non undergrounder colonists to use is that its not considered a room so they dont benefit from the 'extremely impressive rec room' mood bonus. In addition to putting my legendary furnishings at greater risk of destruction. This would make it worth it I think.

LWM

If no one else does it first, I'll create something similar eventually - I want to do a similar thing for outdoor Prayer Spots, and there's no reason it couldn't be a zone instead of just a spot.

Ruisuki

Quote from: LWM on October 13, 2019, 07:13:57 AM
If no one else does it first, I'll create something similar eventually - I want to do a similar thing for outdoor Prayer Spots, and there's no reason it couldn't be a zone instead of just a spot.
thatd be nice as well to build a church. I also build that in front of my cemeteries